Trouble Logging In?
The link to the online bill payment system has changed slightly which will cause bookmarks/favorites to stop working. Please use the new URL https://www.mariettageorgia.us/Click2GovCX/
Internet Explorer 11 Compatibility
If you try to use the Marietta Power & Water bill payment site with Internet Explorer 11, you may have a problem creating your account or clicking the payment button. If this is happening, follow these instructions to turn on Compatibility Mode for the site.
In an effort to provide customers with the most secure payment processing we have increased our level of encryption, which may cause a problem with some Internet browsers.
If you are experiencing difficulty reaching our bill payment site, please follow the instructions below.
Instructions for enabling TLS 1.0 security
For Internet Explorer
1. In Internet Explorer, choose Internet Options from the Tools menu or the gear icon:
2. Select the Advanced tab:
3. Scroll to the bottom and make sure TLS 1.0 option is checked:
4. Press OK and try the page again
1. Go to Firefox Options:
2. Click the Advanced tab:
3. Make sure Use TLS 1.0 is checked:
4. Click OK to save settings then try to navigate to the bill pay site