Frequently Asked Questions
- When can I put my garbage out?
- Why am I not allowed to put signs out to advertise my business?
- Do I need a permit for a banner?
- Why do I have to clean up the litter and debris on my property when I didn’t put it there?
- My landlord won’t fix anything. Can you help me?
- Why are you condemning my house just because my electric and water service was turned off for nonpayment?
- What can I store outside my home?
- Can I park my car on the grass or dirt?
- Where can I park my boat and utility trailer?
- My car is located outside, and I can’t afford to repair it right now. Do I have to store it indoors?
- There are too many cars parked at my neighbors’ house. Can you make them get rid of some of them?
- My neighbor has a junk car that I can see from my back deck in their back yard, though it isn't visible from the street or front yard; can you address this?
- The license plate on my neighbor’s car has expired. Why don’t you make them get rid of it.