Come discover and learn the history of the Marietta Fire Department like never before at our recently re-modeled Fire Museum. Located just 2 blocks off Historic Marietta Square the museum boasts a collection of antique fire apparatus, tools, and gear dating back to 1854. Learn how the fire department has changed over time through a self-guided tour or call ahead to schedule a guided tour for a more memorable experience.
Firefighter Guided Group Tours:
All group tours must be scheduled 72 hours in advance and are subject to availability. For guided tours, please use the Museum Request link below or call 770-794-5466 at least 72 hours in advance.
Doors Are Open for Self Guided Tours:
Monday - Friday
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
Closed - By Appointment Only. Must be scheduled at least 72 hours in advance.
Schedule a Tour
Schedule Museum Tour by filling out the Fire Education Request Form or call 770-794-5450 for information and appointments
- Admission is Free
- Donations accepted and appreciated
- T-shirts, mugs and other souvenir items are available through gift shop.
Antique Fire Memorabilia on Display
- 1879 Silsby Steamer
- 1921 American LaFrance Pumper
- 1929 Seagrave Pumper
- 1949 Pirsch Ladder Truck
- 1952 Chevrolet Panel Truck
- Preview the antique fire vehicles here
- Antique fire helmets and helmets from around the world
- Antique firefighting apparatus (see below)
- Antique firefighting equipment, hoses, nozzles, bells, etc.
- Interesting firefighting displays
- Marietta Fire Museum Brochure (PDF)