2018 Custer Park Sports and Fun Camp
Custer Park Sports and Fun Camp
A safe, healthy, and fun environment for youth ages 6 - 12. Daily activities will consist of fitness and sports activities, arts and crafts, group games, weekly field trips, and more!
2018 Summer Camp Flyer
Dates: May 29 - June 1 Nature Exploration
June 4 - June 8 Lights, Cameras, Action
June 11 - June 15 Time Travelers
June 18 - June 22 Sports and Olympics
June 25 - June 29 Park Adventure
July 9 - July 13 Hometown Heroes
July 16 - July 20 Fin in the Sun
July 23 - July 27 End of Summer Bash
- Ages: 6 - 12
- Note: A copy of your child's birth certificate is required PRIOR TO the first day of camp.
- $75.00 Per Week for CityResidents, Verification Required
- $100.00 Per Week for Non-Residents, Verification Required
- Time: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Extended Services: $20 per child/week
- Early Drop-Off Beginning at 7:30 a.m.
- Late Pickup Ending at 6 p.m.
Things to Know
- Nutritious breakfast and daily snacks are provided at no additional cost.
- Campers should bring a healthy cold sack lunch daily.
- Field trips fees, all activities, and transportation are included with registration.
- Campers should bring a water bottle and dress in athletic shoes/sneakers and loose fitting athletic clothes (no dresses please!).
Custer Park Sports & Fitness Center
545 Kenneth E Marcus Way